A short guide on setting up GitRevue with your GitHub repositories. If you already have GitRevue set up you may find the Configuration Reference more useful.
Before getting started with GitRevue, make sure you have the following:
- A GitHub account
- Permission to install a GitHub App for a repository hosted on GitHub
- Go to https://github.com/apps/gitrevue and install the GitRevue App.
- Select the GitHub organisation and repositories you want to use with GitRevue.
- Click the green Install button
- Add a
.gitrevue.yamlfile to your repository. The sample below tells GitRevue to fail the review if the PR exceeds 1,000 additions/deletions.
- Commit the
.gitrevue.yamlconfiguration, push and open a pull request.
- View the Checks tab on your pull request to see if your review passed or failed.